80g Quick Oats
4 Egg Whites
1 Egg Yolk
1 1/2 Bananas
2 scoops PhD Pharma-Pure WPI – Chocolate
170g Chobani Fat Free Greek Yogurt
60g Peters Low Fat Ice Cream
5ml Vanilla Essence
1. Grind quick oats into a powder and blend in egg whites, yolk, 1 scoop of Pharma-Pure and vanilla essence.
2. Grind 1 banana and mix it into the blend.
3. Cook in a pancake maker or lightly spray a pan with olive oil and cook on a stove.
4. Once cooked and plated, slice 1/2 banana and place it in a circle in the middle. Fill the middle with low fat ice cream. (optional)
5. Blend 1 scoop Pharma-Pure into 170g yogurt and pour over pancakes.
Additions such as grinded almonds, nutella, mixed berries, stevia would compliment this plate of awesomeness!
Makes 4-5 pancakes or a total of 2-3 serves.